Saturday, March 27, 2010

Daddy, take me driving. I am ready!



The toys have changed in our house. Parker likes his keys, cell phone, car, jumper and mailbox. If you give Parker a rattle, he will look at it and throw it across the room and give you the look that says, "I ain't no stinkin' baby!"

Today, we were playing on the floor with Mama Vicky and Aunt Ally when he started driving his car, honking the horn and turning on the blinker. He did it all with great concentration and a big smile when he made the toy beep, honk or click. He is ready to race with daddy!

Another highlight of today - Parker giggled for the frist time and almost rolled over from back to tummy. And the best part, he giggled at me when I said "roll over" again, in the same tone that I use to talk to our dog. Apparently, I am very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment