Saturday, March 27, 2010

Giggles galore!

Our playdates with Parker, Teagan and Olivia have gone from coos to giggles, from three babies laying on the floor to three babies learning to sit up, from toy rattles to toy cars (we gathered at my house, so it is all about the boy toys). It is such pure joy to get the kids together.

It is amazing to see the babies grow. And yes, Parker is the biggest, heaviest baby of them all. That's my boy! I am so lucky to have such good friends and love being a mom!


Yeah, that's right...I am wearing Burberry.
What are you wearing, a Costco sweatshirt?


That is fun! Do it again!


Such fun new toys! Teagan loved the mailbox!


She enjoyed the mailbox so much that she got some major attitude when we gave it to Olivia to play with. "Oh no you didn't take away my toy."

No comments:

Post a Comment