Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



My first Mother's Day. I honestly thought it would never happen, but it did. We started the morning with playtime in bed. Chris had to work and so it was just me and da bugs until we joined both families at Del Paso Country Club for brunch.

Parker was just a joy. He sat in the high chair and entertained everyone and enjoyed his first taste of French Toast. Chris joined us in full uniform (the chef brought him a donut and Chris asked him which car was his in the parking lot).

Parker gave his GranDiva a charm bracelet that he picked out and his Mama Vicky a basket full of dishes and cupcake goodies. Chris and Parker bought me a beautiful saphire ring (da bugs birthstone) and made me the most beautiful video of Parker's life to date. I will cherish the video and thank Chris for showing it to me at Del Paso. Nothing like a crying mommy on Mother's Day.

I love my family and absolutely love being a mom. It is just the best and everything that I expected.

Here is to the crazy baby love!


French Toast is magical!
Happy Mother's Day. I picked this out just for you!
Mama Vicky's basket. What can I break?

No comments:

Post a Comment