Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welcome Anthony Allen Knott!

April 7, 2010



What fun to have babies the same time as friends. It is something that you cannot plan and I feel so fortunate to be surrounded by friends with the babes!

Kristen Lynne Knott and I have been friends since the second grade. Kristen and her husband Allen had sweet Anthony in early April. Parker and Anthony were the same exact size at birth - 6 pounds 11 ounces, 19 inches (yes, Parker was three weeks early). I cannot believe how tiny Anthony seems. I try and think back to what it was like when Parker weighed six pounds verses the 22 pounds he weighs today. I remember my friend Holly commenting on how little Parker was and stating that Parker's head was the size of her fist. I didn't believe her at the time, but in retrospect she was so right. All I know is that the infant phase is such a sweet and tiring time.

Welcome Anthony. Parker can't wait to play with you when you get older!

No comments:

Post a Comment