Friday, April 6, 2012

A train, baseball and Caleb. Life is good!

While I was away on a business trip, Chris and Mike took Caleb and Parker to an Oakland A's game.  They boarded Amtrak in the morning, which dropped them off right in front of the coliseum. 

The boys played on the train all the way there (while the guys had beers), they ate hotdogs, candy, ice cream and soda; and then Caleb and Parker got to run the bases at the end of the game.  Seriously, does it get any better than that?

The best photo of the day came to me via text.  My mother and I (admittedly, we can worry a bit) asked both Mike and Chris not to loose Parker and Caleb.  I think I may have even uttered the following words, "Don't take your eyes off of him for a second."  As I am sitting in a meeting with Congressman Dan Lungren I hear my phone vibrate.  I looked down to see if it was urgent and I see the following words - We lost Parker and Caleb, but luckily the Oakland PD found them.  After my mild heart attack, I opened the text to find the following picture:
 


Funny guys!

Here are some more photos from their fun day!












 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment