Monday, November 23, 2009

Family Portrait


Chris and I have a baby. We are a family of three. Our parents are grandparents.

It is so incredibly awesome to have Parker in our lives and we wanted to capture this feeling. We went and had professional pictures taken when Parker was three weeks old. It was a good day. I fit into my pre-maternity jeans and was looking good and Parker was having a good morning.
The three of us got in the car and drove to the photographers in El Dorado Hills.

We so wanted to capture our newborn. Parker was changing so quickly and the newborn phase was so very sweet. We stripped Parker so that he was a naked baby. The photographer placed him and I in a pose and then it happened...Parker pooped all over me. Yes, that is right I had baby poop all down the front of me. Chris stood off to the side laughing at me. It was at that point that I realized that I was really a mom. I was feeling all cute that morning (walking with a little I'm cute strut) all to get pooped on by my baby. And the best part - I did not even care! Yup, definitely a mom.

The outcome from the day include amazing pictures of our family. We are truly blessed! Thank you Charm Photography for caturing exactly how we feel!






No comments:

Post a Comment