Monday, July 6, 2009

Yup...definitely a BOY!

At 19 weeks we went to our ultrasound appointment. Mama Vicky, Grandma Suzie, Chris and Keri (with a very full bladder) went into the ultrasound room eager to see our baby. We had a very focused and somewhat unfriendly ultrasound technician who immediately told us that determining the baby's gender was not her top priority and that she would get to it when she did, "so don't ask." We all sat quietly, afraid to ask any questions as she checked all of our baby's body parts...and then it happened. The baby was sitting in just the right position and I immediately knew...IT'S A BOY! Yup...we are officially adding yet another little boy to the Cavner clan. I was shocked and excited and nervous all at the same time. A Boy? What am I to do with a Boy?

I have seen passed the cute dresses and through the lace, ribbon, and bows and am ready (I think) to welcome our baby boy to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment